Huge things come in little packages…You can’t allow its new slimmer and lighter look fool you! XYZ printing’s brand new 3D printer, called the da Vinci Jr., has an impressive build size of 15x15x15cm and features a resolution of 100 to 400 microns. It is, by far, the most affordable and accessible 3D printer available on the market today.
The da Vinci Jr. is a perfect choice for aspiring inventors and first time 3D designers. This quality desktop 3D printer will enhance your office, home, or classroom and make working with a 3D printer an absolute joy.
This 3D printer is calibration free! No need for time consuming calibration! Calibrating your 3D printer can be a laborious process, but now with the da Vinci Jr. it is no longer necessary! In addition to being calibration-free, this remarkable printer also includes a new auto-loading filament system for an easy, more convenient, 3D printing experience.
The da Vinci Jr. now features a fluid press-and-release extruder, making for an easy extruder replacement. Simply open up your 3D printer, press the release button and the replacement can be done within few seconds.
Another amazing feature – the da Vinci Jr. has an innovative new refillable filament system! All you have to do is replace the filament spool in the da Vinci Jr., making refilling the printer fast and easy! Our new PLA filaments are made from a non-toxic, biodegradable plastic that can be recycled!
Thanks to its new compact design, the da Vinci Jr. is also quite energy efficient. It uses only 75 watts of power! This 3D printer is designed to be user friendly.
The da Vinci Jr. is by far the #1 3D printer for home and schoo1 use. It is built with your safety in mind, with its completely enclosed designed and non-heated print tray. Children, first-time and seasoned printers can enjoy countless hours of creative 3D fun.
Specifications & System Requirements:
• Printer Dimensions (WxDxH): 24cm x 43cm x 38cm
• Package Dimension: 54.7 x 58.1 x 47.5 cm
• Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Maximum Build Volume (WxHxD): 15cm x15cm x15cm
• Printing Modes: Fine (100 microns), Standard (200 microns), Speed (300 microns), Ultra Fast (400 microns)
• Print Head: Single Nozzle
• Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
• Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
• Print Material: PLA
• Panel Type: 2.6” FSTN LCM
• Language: Multi Language
• Connectivity: USB 2.0/ SD card
• File Types:.stl, XYZ Format (.3W)
• OS Support: Windows 7 or above (for PC); Mac OSx 10.8 / 64-bit above (for Mac)
• Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC); X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
Do you own this printer? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section